2.5% Trading Bonus campaign
- Users that have a higher ADV (Average Daily Volume) in August 2022 compared to their ADV in the first half of 2022 ( 1 January to 30 June 2022) will receive a 2.5% trading bonus on the difference. The trading bonus will be awarded in BMEX tokens.
- ADV is calculated by dividing total trading volume during the relevant period by the number of days in that period. Total trading volume for derivative products is maker volume and taker volume combined and for spot products is total trading volume.
- If a user’s first trade occurred after 1 January 2022, ADV will be calculated from the day of the first trade to 30 June 2022 (instead of from 1 January 2022). A user can calculate their ADV manually by visiting the trading history page or by inquiring to BitMEX Support.
- Offer begins on 2 August 04:00 (UTC) and ends on 31 August 2022 23:59 (UTC).
- The maximum bonus amount that can be earned by each user is 8,888 BMEX.
- The total amount of BMEX to be awarded under this offer is capped at 1,000,000 BMEX. If there is sufficient volume that could result in awards exceeding 1,000,000, we will reduce all users entitlement pro rata prior to distribution to maintain the overall cap of 1,000,000 BMEX.
- Only first-time traders from 1 Jan to 30 June will be eligible for this campaign.
- BMEX will be credited into BitMEX.com wallets by the last week of September 2022.
- Trades made with a user’s linked BitMEX account(s) will count towards ADV calculations.
- BMEX earned will be deposited into the user’s main account only.
- All calculations will be determined by BitMEX in its sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to modify the offer structure, benefits and other features or to discontinue or terminate the offer at any time. We also reserve the right to exclude any user from the offer.
Example for illustrative purposes only
Total trading volume (spot and derivatives) in the period 1 January (first trade) to 30 June 2022: USD $36,000
ADV for 1 January to 30 June 2022 = USD $36,000 / 180 Days* = USD $200
Total trading volume (spot and derivatives) in the period 2 August to 31 August 2022: USD $9,000
ADV for 2 August to 31 August 2022 = USD $9,000 / 30 Days = USD $300
Since ADV in August is higher than ADV in the first half of the year, user will receive a 2.5% trading bonus on the difference: USD $300 - USD$200 = $100*2.5% = 2.5 BMEX.
- If the first trade date is on 1 Feb 2022, then the number of days is calculated from 1 Feb to 30 June 2022 (150 Days).