With Guilds you can earn your share of a 3,000 USDT cash prize pool and a special sign-up bonus, all while collaborating with your fellow members as you work to conquer the weekly leaderboard.
The Guild pot is set at 3,000 USDT each week.
In the event that a Guild leader selects a Guild pot trader within their group, the Guild pot is able to be traded for additional rewards.
Any verified user can be a Guild member. They can join an existing Guild on the leaderboard here. All Guild members participate automatically.
You compete as a Guild to conquer the leaderboard. The leaderboard will order all Guilds according to the percentage ROI (Return on Investment) of the top three traders of a Guild during a competition period. ROI is calculated as: (Current Margin Balance - Withdrawals) / (Initial Margin at start of competition period + Deposits).
A new Guild competition begins every Monday at 12:00:00 (UTC) and ends the following Monday at 11:59:00 (UTC).
The leaderboard resets to 0 at the beginning of every competition period. Any volume traded from previous weeks is not counted.
The Guild pot will be distributed amongst the top five Guilds according to their ranking on the leaderboard within the competition period. Rewards will be distributed as follows:
- 1st place = 1,000 USDT
- 2nd place = 800 USDT
- 3rd place = 600 USDT
- 4th place = 400 USDT
- 5th place = 200 USDT
Guilds will also be eligible for a special sign-up bonus of up to 150 USDT per every new and actively trading member recruited within a competition period.
The bonus amount for a Guild will depend on the number of new members recruited. The bonus will start at 15 USDT per new member for the first five members recruited and will increase by 15 USDT for each subsequent set of five members.
The special sign-up bonus amount will be determined as follows:
- For the 1st - 5th member recruited: 15 USDT per member
- For the 6th - 10th member recruited: 30 USDT per member
- For the 11th - 15th member recruited: 45 USDT per member
- For the 46th - 50th member recruited: 150 USDT per member
New members must meet the minimum requirement of $35,000 total trading volume within a competition period to qualify as an actively trading Guild member.
The signup period for new Guild members will begin Friday 8 December 2023 at 00:00 UTC and will end Saturday 16 December 2023 at 23:59 UTC.
Guild leaders are responsible for choosing the distribution of the Guild pot to its members before the start of a competition period. The selected distribution method for every Guild will be visible to members under the “My Guild” tab, which you can find here.
A Guild leader may choose to save the Guild pot or select a percentage for pay out to Guild members (0-100% of Guild Pot).
The leader could distribute the rewards as follows:
- Payout to the top 3 traders of the Guild by PnL (equal distribution to each).
- Payout to the top 5 traders of the Guild by PnL (equal distribution to each).
- Payout to the top 10 traders of the Guild by PnL (equal distribution to each).
- Payout to the top 3 traders of the Guild by ADV (equal distribution to each).
- Payout to the top 5 traders of the Guild by ADV (equal distribution to each).
- Payout to the top 10 traders of the Guild by ADV (equal distribution to each).
- Payout to all Guild members by percentage of their weekly trading volume.
- Payout all to one Guild member (randomly selected by an algorithm).
Alternatively, no payout may occur and leaders can choose to save the Guild pot for the following competition.
In the event that the Guild leader chooses to roll over their Guild’s rewards to the next competition, they are able to select one Guild pot trader. All members within the Guild will be able to view the Guild pot trader’s orders and positions.
The above listed distribution must be fixed upon the start of the competition period. Any changes to the distribution will only apply to the next competition.
- All derivative trades count towards the competition if they are closed within the above time frame.
- The Guild pot rewards will be distributed in USDT (Tether).
- The Guild pot winners are identified according to the Guild leaderboard snapshot at 11:59:00 (UTC) on Sundays.
- The leaderboard resets and starts a new competition every Monday at 12:00:00 (UTC) and ends on the following Monday at 11:59:00 (UTC) - a duration of 168 hours.
- A Guild’s ROI position is calculated using the top three traders’ ROI. ROI is calculated as: (Current Margin Balance - Withdrawals) / (Initial Margin at start of competition period + Deposits).
- Only verified BitMEX users are eligible to participate in a Guild.
- Each user can only join one Guild at a time. If a user decides to leave a Guild within a given week, the trading activity from this user will still count towards the abandoned Guild’s overall trading activity.
- Any rewards distributed will be deposited to the Guild pot on Tuesdays following the end of the competition period.
- Guild pot cash rewards will be distributed to Guild members according to the Guild leader’s selected distribution. Rewards including the special sign-up bonus will be deposited to Guild member accounts on Thursdays following the end of the competition period.
- For a new Guild member to qualify as a new and actively trading member, they must meet the minimum total trading volume of $35,000 within a competition period.
- Guild members who choose to change between different Guilds will be excluded from this offer.
- The special sign-up bonus is capped at 4,125 USDT per Guild within a competition period.
- We reserve the right to modify the offer structure, benefits, and other features, and to discontinue or terminate the offer at any time. We also reserve the right to exclude any user from the offer.
- Joining a Guild is subject to our Terms of Service, Exchange Rules, Guild terms and FAQs and any other terms or directions we may provide.
- Trading derivatives is high risk, refer to additional Terms of Services here and Risk Disclosure here.